Pyzam Family Sticker Toy

TEXAS MOMS DIARY



I've been married for the last 10yrs. to a wonderful man.We have 2 girls and he has an older son.Courtney is 8yrs,Kelsey is 6yrs,and my stepson Nicholas is 13yrs. We love watching movies,going out to eat,and we all love animals.








Saturday, August 9, 2008

San Antonio Zoo

Today the girls and I went to the Zoo. It was a great time and the girls just love being around animals. This time when we went we got to learn alot about some of the animals. They were having animal exhibits in different places and some how we ended up at them at the right time. Courtney and Kelsey got to touch a ball python,armidilo(sp),and they got personal information about the hippos.We were at the right place with the hippos and there was a zoo keeper there that answered all of their questions.The zoo keeper told us that when Hippos sweat it is red and it can look like blood (I have never heard such a thing). They can also weigh up to 4000lbs. As you can see we learned alot.I hope y'all enjoy the pictures and dont forget to check out Courtney & Kelsey's blog along with my Mom's and Sister's. The girls and my motto for today is (we came up with this in the car on our way home the girls just love it)Kill them with Kindness. Carmen

1 comment:

  1. Oh it looks like you all had a wonderful time. You really took some great pictures! Wish I could have been there, I love the animals too. Thanks for sharing the pictures and your day. I like your Motto... Love you. Mom

    ReplyDelete